To pay for ongoing consultations at our Covent Garden, London Bridge and Oxford Circus locations, please set up a Direct Debit mandate. Setting up a Direct Debit is easy and safe and will help us in our effort to deliver affordable psychological care. Once the Direct Debit is set up, the consultation fee due will be debited from your account, usually on the day of your appointment.
Please note: All fee payments at our Kensington location are made directly to your counsellor - in cash and on the day of your appointment.
The Direct Debit Guarantee applies to all Direct Debits. It protects you in the rare event that there is an error in the payment of your Direct Debit.
Direct Debit Guarantee
- The Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency we will notify you (normally 10 working days) in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request us to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by us or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when we ask you to
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Please also notify us.